[WriteLog] Callsigns not highlighting

Serge UT2IO Serge UT2IO" <ut2io@qsl.net
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:55:06 +0300

From: "Barry Kutner" <w2up@mindspring.com>

> Problem - some callsigns didn't highlight, some were preceeded by
> a DE, others not. Some callsigns with a / in it only partially
> highlighted (the part before or after the slash only).

    Some calls doesn't highlights with DE - this is a real problem.
All others is normal. Without DE highlights only calls from database.

> Operator error? - Suppose several callsigns are highlighted in
> answer to a CQ. I click on the one I want then hit INS. It switches
> callsigns on me, to the last one highlighted (unless one is a new
> mult).

    This is your error. INS inserts last highlighted callsign and send
F2. So if you use INS you don't need click call. But if you want
to answer not highlighted you have to click call and hit F2.

> Click on the call, then F5 and F3? Any way more efficient?

    May be F1-INS-gray+(sends F3 and log QSO) or F1-click-F2-gray+.
(I use f1-cq, f2-599, f3-qsl/qrz)

73 de Serge UT2IO.