[WriteLog] Callsigns not highlighting

Don Hill aa5au@msn.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:12:28 -0500

> OK, but as Barry said, you can click on the (maybe unhilighted) one you
> want, but when you hit INS, you get the last highlighted one anyway.

The INSERT key is only used for putting a highlighted call in the entry window
and sending your exchange key.

On occasion, WriteLog will stop highlighting calls for some unknown reason.
It's been like that since I started using it.  But it seems to happen very rarely
now.  It did happen a couple times to me this weekend but only for a few minutes.

When calls show up highlighted, if only one call is highlighted, hitting INSERT
will put that call in the entry window and send your exchange key (mine is F3).
If more than one call is highlighted and all are green, it will pick up the last
call highlighted.  If one of the highlighted calls is yellow and a new multiplier,
it will pick up that call regardless of whether it is first, last in the middle, etc.
It will always pick up the multiplier over a regular green-highlighted call.

If you put a callsign in the entry window by clicking on it, you then hit your exchange
key to send the exchange and not the INSERT key.

73, Don AA5AU