[WriteLog] CQ/DJ WW RTTY

Jay jay@ieway.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:44:12 -0700

2000 CQ/DJ WW RTTY
Call: W5KFT Operator WS7I
Single Operator, Single Band 10 Meters

Contacts	 QSOs	Points	Zones	DX:	States	Multipliers	Score

841             822	2101	28	92	47	167             350,867

Station Description: Writelog Software, AL1500, Kenwood TS-850, Hal ST-8000.
Antenna(s): Hygain's 5 x 5 x 5 x 5; Plus TH6
Operator: Jay Townsend, WS7I
Remarks : 10 is back.

10m Summary
Zones
1   3   4   5   7   8   9   10  11  13  14  15  16  17  18
19  20  21  24  25  27  28  30  31  32  33  37  38

Countries
4W     4X     5B     8P     9A     9M6    A6     BV     CM     CT
CU     CX     DL     DU     EA     EA6    EA8    EI     ER     ES
EU     EX     F      FK     FY     G      GI     GM     GM/s   GU
GW     HA     HB     HC     HC8    HK     HL     HP     I      IT9
J2     JA     JY     K      KH0    KH2    KH6    KH8    KL     KP2
LA     LU     LX     LY     LZ     OA     OE     OH     OH0    OK
OM     ON     OZ     P4     PA     PJ2    PY     PZ     S5     SM
SP     SV     T8     TK     UA     UA2    UA9    UN     UR     VE
VK     VP5    VR     YB     YL     YO     YS     YU     YV     Z3
ZL     ZS

States/Provinces
CT   MA   ME   NH   RI   VT   NJ   NY   MD   PA   AL   FL
GA   KY   NC   VA   AR   LA   MS   NM   OK   TX   CA   AZ
ID   OR   UT   WA   MI   OH   IL   IN   WI   CO   IA   KS
MN   MO   SD   NS   PEI  PQ   ON   MB   SK   AB   BC

This is the rough log as printed here at work this morning. I did work 2
VK's. States were very difficult to work as the propagation was so long
during most of the contest.

Thanks to W5KFT for the use of his call and station which as always is in
top shape. Thanks to Ron, K5DJ, for his hospitality and support. We lost
nearly two hours near the end due to an electrical storm and rain after 84
days without any. Temp dropped 40 degree's in one hour. Texas is
interesting....

Jay WS7I

---
Jay,  WS7I                           jay@ieway.com