CHECK THIS OUT Re: [WriteLog] CROSSHAIRS--confusion

Grant Bright, Ph.D. gbright@bellsouth.net
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:05:17 -0400

Hi John, Ron, et All,

Now I am getting 'cornfused.'

When I start WriteLog, I select a rtty window and select my
TU in the first rtty window. No tuning indicator pops up.In
the second rtty window, I select "sound card" as the TU. The
tuning indicator pops up

I understood Wayne to say that the cross hairs are left over
from when WriteLog did not do these things and that the
cross hairs are not available when the sound card *IS*
selected as the TU.

This means to me, there is no tuning indicator for a
non-sound card TU. Am I missing something?  I can't find the
cross hairs period, when the sound card TU is not selected.

We do not have a Tabby or a "Wabbit" as my grand daughter
calls them, so there are no whiskers or cross hairs at this
qth.

I have attached a screen shot. Does anyone see anything I am
missing? All help is appreciated?

73s,

Grant
W4OJC