[WriteLog] What Have I missed

ARS NZ3O (Byron) FM29fx nz3o@arrl.net
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 20:24:48 -0400

I think the RTTY traffic is relatively new.
At least, I didn't notice it before a short time ago.

I use WRITElog for SSB/CW contests, some serious and some
casual, and find this reflector FB for support.

The recent increase in RTTY traffic has raised my interest in RTTY
but also increased my speed with the delete key (for scores and such).

73, Byron