[WriteLog] What Have I missed/onward

Grant Bright, Ph.D. gbright@bellsouth.net
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:42:15 -0400

Scott, Don, John, et All

Excellent comments all. It is true than many are trying rtty
with advent of soundcard programs. I did not think they
amounted to much--at first. Then I tried several and whow,
they work and very well. I especially like MMTTY because of
the tuning, functionality, and the type ahead buffer. I have
even performed several a-b test between MMTTY and my PK232
with internal DSP. They run very, very closely.

Thanks too to Jim for the clarification on the using an
external scope when using an external TU. I thought I had it
straight, but wasn't sure. Also for the clues on the 3830
group for posting scores--neat!

Thanks to SM6SRW for the EA contest module.

Thanks to all who offered interesting an salient viewpoints
about the reflector about rtty, contesting and the like. I
am certainly enjoying the content and quality of the posts
on this group. This is ham radio at it best, exchanging
technology, how-to's, creating and expanding, understanding,
and exchanging opinions and humor.

Tip of the hat and thanks to all, you have increased my joy
and information about this versatile and powerful program
and "how to use it."

Back to work for me, I am building a new computer, I feel
the need for speed (in mult-tasking).

73s all around

Grant
W4OJC