[WriteLog] FAULT: NO SUMMARY CREATED FOR RUSSIAN DX

Zoltan.Pitman@libertel.nl Zoltan.Pitman@libertel.nl
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:06:06 +0200

Hi Wayne,

Version used: 10.25M
OS: W95 and W98SE
Fault description:

1, Click on "Contest"
2, Click on "Create Summary Sheet"
3, Window appears: Titled as "Save As", Offered filename: russiandx2001.txt
4, Accept by clicking on the Save button
5, Wordpad starts up with an error message:

	d:\ham\writelog\contest\russiandx2001.txt
	Cannot find this file
	Please verify that the correct path and filename are given

Remark: no file can be found on any of the harddrives with the given name

Could we have an emergency correction to this, please?

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Zoli HA1AG