[WriteLog] Every contest I learn something new.

FireBrick w9ol@billnjudy.com
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 16:25:02 -0500

FSK.
George
If your cqing and someone comes back the callsign will be either yellow
or blue (on my machine at least).
this indicated a new one.
If you just hit the insert key, WL will put that call in the call field
and sent a F2 type buffer giving him a report.

This is when my system 'fails to stop' (sound like my first car).
It just gets to the end or almost to the end of the buffer and just
diddles.
I keep my finger poised over the ESC key which stops it.

Glad to find that someone else had the same experience.

And I did the rst UNCHECK. WL still would not jump over the rst field.
I COULD enter a qso with nothing in the field.
But what I wanted was for after putting in the call for the cursor to
bypass the rst and be ready for the exchange.