[WriteLog] Update 10.26B ready to download...

Jim - KK7A kk7a@micron.net
Sun, 08 Apr 2001 23:35:28 -0600

Will the space bar add the callsign to the band map after the dupe check is
complete?  I'll keep asking!!!!!  :-)

	Jim - KK7A

On 4/8/2001 at 10:15 PM Ron Stailey, K5DJ wrote:

Fixes in 10.26B...

If you change the output file name for the Cabrillo file, WriteLog uses it
now rather than silently ignoring your input.

Fix crash in Russion DX Contest.

Add ability to edit a serial number after it is logged.

Fix Yaesu rotator control. Its been broken several releases.

Make network reject incoming QSOs over the network if their network ID is
not in range of A-Z.

Florida QSO party Cabrillo format.
We reworked the FL QSO Party modules, both in-state and out-of-state to
comply with the current rules--I think. The Cabrillo file output for
out-of-state entrants makes two lines in the Cabrillo file for QSOs with
county-line entries, FL counties are NOT multipliers for in-state entries,
and we updated the multiplier list to match the FLQP web site master list.

http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/WL1026BUPG.ZIP

  73, de Ron K5DJ

Jim Larson - KK7A -  Boise, Idaho   <><
Search for YOUR callsign in my amateur