[WriteLog] Timed CQ

Ronald Kenwood w3zv@hotmail.com
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 12:23:19 -0400

The EA RTTY contest was sort of slow at my QTH(176 Qs). I decided to switch
from my usual S&P mode to CQing. Clicking the approriate button in FKeys got
old quick so I tried a timed CQ. I set the time for what I thought was 8
seconds and kicked it off. The CQ ran but the interval between calls was
very short. Changing the timing didn't seem to change the interval. Since
all of my past problems with Writelog have been cockpit error, I assume that
I have missed some key point that should be obvious. But it still eludes me.
Help please!

Ron
W3ZV