[WriteLog] FW: [DxBase] Automatically set your computers time/sync time

Scot Herrick scot@k9jy.com
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:38:07 -0500

In 'timing is everything,' this posting just showed up on the DXbase
reflector. I think this program will work for sychronizing PC's over a LAN
in a stand-alone environment. I checked out the web site and looks like it
could be OK...

CU...Scot, K9JY

See the complete WriteLog user guide at http://www.k9jy.com

mailto:scot@k9jy.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dxbase@qth.net [mailto:owner-dxbase@qth.net]On Behalf Of Ron
Martin
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 11:15 AM
To: DXBase
Subject: RE: [DxBase] Automatically set your computers time

Another Excellent and Free (for non-Commercial use) time synchronizing
application is Tardis and can be found at:

http://www.kaska.demon.co.uk/

Runs on all of the Windows operating systems.

For those that are running NT or Windows 2000 (and Soon to be released
Windows
XP) down load their NT/2000 that broadcasts time over a LAN.  Great for a
home
LAN, or a contesting LAN .

Tardis running on the NT kernel operating systems (NT 4, Windows 2000, and
the
near future Windows XP) sets itself up as a service (really nice).

Once engaged, you can forget about it being there.

Ron ....... NU1U