[WriteLog] Sound card votes

ARS NZ3O (Byron) FM29fx nz3o@arrl.net
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:09:19 -0400

I tested the integrated sound on my Dell 330 workstation.
It scored a disappointing 61, far lower than the perfect
score that my eMachine (at $399) scored.

Automatic routing of two radio audio not supported.
Automatic routing of mic thru soundcard not supported.
No support for simultaneous play and record.

It will support WinRTTY on two radios.

Fortunately, this isn't the PC I use in the shack.

73 es GL, Byron