[WriteLog] CW problems

Steve Forst kw3a@snip.net
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:52:36 -0400

SSB DVK and RTTY all work fine.  Have 2 small problems with CW.

1. No RX
2. No TX

RX:  I get lots of garbage,  but some real text also (in the white rttty
window).  I'd like to use the cw display on the main log window, but I
either get all garbage, or (mostly) I get nothing.  I even lost the little
tuning display and don't know how to get rx back in this window.

tx:  I've tried various combos of ports and settings and I can key the rig
but nothing is sent.

Am using afsk through a rigblaster to kenwood ts-430 (yeah I'm poor).

Have "pc generates cw" and "windows sb dvk" selected.  Tx did work once, but
don't know how I did it or how to get it back.

Any help on any part of this saga wil be welcome.

73 Steve KW3A