[WriteLog] WL10.26B and FT-847

Katsuyuki ISHII kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 23:48:31 +0900

Hi, folks !

Today I installed a Write Log 10.26B in my notebook PC and tried to
control my FT-847 on a com port.  But I could not do it.

After connecting my FT-847 with my notebook PC, the radio display which
is the side of the entry window displays 1212MHz or 1412MHz and so on
instead of the actual freqeuncy and mode.

The manual of FT-847 says we need a cross cable to use CAT system,  So
I think I should use a cross cable to control FT-847 on Writelog.  I
used a straight cable to do so, but did not work.

My notebook PC is a Winbook slim, Sotec (Pentium 133MHz, 48MB RAM)
and I installed a Windows NT 4.0 in it.

Did anyone try to control FT-847 on Writelog ?  Any help and advice
will be appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

de JR4ISF/3

----