[WriteLog] Early soundcard survey results

Larry Benko benko@aztek-eng.com
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 21:58:00 -0600

John,

Don't despair yet.  I was one of the replies below. I took my PC apart
and can give you 1 definitive data point.

Machine Dell Dimension 4100, PIII 1GHz
Sound card:
  From Dell invoice: SB Live! Value Digital item number 313-7869
  From card itself:
    Silkscreened into PCB: Sound Blaster Live!, Model CT4780 (PCI card)
    Serial number on label on card: CT4780xxxxxxxxxxx

It scores 7f on the WriteLog Sound Check program V.9.20.

73,
Larry Benko, W0QE