[WriteLog] Packet in WL

erik.hyllander erik.hyllander" <sm0lzt@svessa.se
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:22:21 -0500

Hello WL-gang,
I'm new to WL and have a problem with the packet grab window.
I have WL v 10.32 on a pc with W98SE. Packet is interlinked via Kantronics KAM v 8.0. If I have the packet window on the screen I can follow the transmissions from the local DX-cluster. But nothing shows in the packet grab window. I have put
'DefaultTimeoutSeconds=1200' in the pktspotbar-section of the ini-file to no use.

FYI, I have also DX4WIN as my overall logging program and there the spots enter the corresponding window so I can click on them and control the radio.

So what am I missing?
Any help will be appreciated.
73 Erik
Erik Hyllander, SM0LZT