[WriteLog] Re: WL10.26B and FT-847

Katsuyuki ISHII kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:39:52 +0900

I forgot something.

I tried to connect my FT-847 on Writelog in another PC of mine and
succeeded.  Windows 2000 is installed on it.  So my crossed cable
is fine and just my protable PC or Windows NT 4.0 on it has something
wrong.

When Windows NT 4.0 starts on my protable PC, the number of dots
appearing after the column "1 system processor" is only 3.  I wonder
if this is the reason why FT-847 cannot be connected on Writelog,
although I do not care about that so much because all of installed
softwares and my LAN card in PCMCIA slot work well.

----
Katsuyuki Ishii  kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp