[WriteLog] Dual Transmit on RTTY on a single radio

BOB (AK6R) callbob@home.com
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 20:32:04 -0700

Don - a question on your setup.

Do you run a comm port for the PK232 TNC and a comm port for the FSK keying
and then tie the two FSK lines together?  I think that is what you imply.

If I understand you correct you need 4 commports:

Comm1 for radio left control
Comm2 for radio right control
Comm3 for Radio left FSK keying
Comm4 for Radio left PK232

For the DXP38 and another sound and the right radio wouldn't you need

Comm5 for the Right radio keying
Comm6 for the DXP38

Maybe I have too many comm ports, but I don't understand your configuration.
Please enlighten me (or is that a competetive secret?)

Bob, AK6R