[WriteLog] Always on Top fix available?

Keith Regli keith@kregli.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 04:22:02 -0400

I recommend Don's solution, but I was playing around tonight and wrote a
little utility that will (temporarily) turn off the Always on Top for
windows (not specific to WriteLog related ones).  You can get it at
http://www.kregli.com/offtop.htm.  Just download, unzip and run offtop.exe.
Then click the "Next" button until you see the title of the window you want
to demote to normal status.  Click the "Demote" button and you should be
able to cover it.  I like having the various tuning windows up, but if you
are short on screen space maybe this will help.

Keith Regli WB6BIG
http://www.kregli.com/wb6big.htm
mailto:keith@kregli.com