[WriteLog] general qso rtty memories

Ken K7ZUM k7zum@teleport.com
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 11:03:55 -0700

HI All,

      am wondering if anybody is using writelog for a general qso
logging program for RTTY, and if so, how do you have your rtty
memories set up ??
would anybody mind sending me some of there rtty memory files so
I could see how some of you guys (and gals) have yours set up ??

tnx and 73  Ken..... K7ZUM

and btw, will be headed back down to ST. Martien again this year
for c.q.w.w. phone, but plan on taking my dxp38 and put as many
rtty q's in the log as possiable 10,15,20,40, and warc bands
before the test, anybody have any rtty mem and gen qso dxped
files that they have used sucessfully, and would be willing to
send for me to look at also ??