[WriteLog] 1 MORE TIME, which qso counts?

Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 12:26:48 -0500

> Exactly. I NEVER said anything about REMOVING the first qso that obviously
> wasn't proper from the log.
> I said MARK IT AS NOT COUNTED.
> In my mind this is not the same. And I assume that if a log is submitted
> with a qso marked for no credit that is indeed a busted call or NIL, they
> can't deduct penalty points because you have ALREADY removed it from
> consideration.
> And if the fellow calling you is doing so because he doesn't believe he
> worked you, then he doesn't suffer a penalty for a dupe either.

Which brings me to my prior post that I got ZERO replies
on.

I asked how to get a list of UNCLAIMED QSOs such that you
can submit them to the contest sponsor (hence log checkers).
This will give credit to the other station and remove
the chance of penalty for you (or correct a snafu that you
had, ie. logging a non-mult on a mult only band for CQWW).
Cabrillo does not allow for reporting these types of QSOs,
only claimed QSOs.  The CQWW (K3EST) said that if I include
this in the notes section of the Cabrillo file, that would
be cool.

Unfortunately, going though a log of over 4000 QSOs, it
is difficult to spot each and every tiny little 'x'.

Chad WE9V