[WriteLog] WAE QTC - Giving out Candy

Marcelo Gomes da Silva marcelo@alternex.com.br
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:52:18 -0300

Hi,

We operated the WAE from ZW5B Multi-single, with two computers networked and
packet. As usual it ran very smooth.

The only problem we had was that the PgUp and PgDn keys didn't work from
inside the QTC window. Checking the help file I saw that Alt-F9 and Alt-F10
do the same job, and they work from inside QTC's. It would be nice to fix
this in the future.

Another nice feature would be configuring cut zeros (T's) for the leading
time digits. 00:00 could go out much faster as T's. I know this is a polemic
issue, much talk has been done here in this reflector about the effectiveness
of it, but for those who use it, it would be a welcome feature.

Also we ran out of disk space during our first attempt of recording the
sounds, so we gave it up.

Best 73's

Marcelo, PY1KN from the ZW5B WAE CW team