[WriteLog] registration number

Steve Daniel nn4t@bellsouth.net
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:42:30 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C1268B.95EAFEC0

After my windows 98 computer crashed and I lost the last three years of =
stuff (not backed up, but I have learned my lesson) I am reloading =
everything on a shiny new computer. I have my WriteLog v. 10.19 disc but =
I apparently need a registration number to make it work. I have looked =
through my papers, boxes, etc but no luck. It must have been in an email =
on the old computer. Can anyone put me in touch with either W5XD or =
K5DJ? I'm not sure which but I bet one of them has the purchase records =
and can email that number to me. Sorry for all this. I promise to use =
the CD burner to back up regularly! Steve, NN4T.

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C1268B.95EAFEC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>After my windows 98 computer crashed and I lost =
the last=20
three years of stuff (not backed up, but I have learned my lesson) I am=20
reloading everything on a shiny new computer. I have my WriteLog v. =
10.19 disc=20
but I apparently need a registration number to make it work. I have =
looked=20
through my papers, boxes, etc but no luck. It must have been in an email =
on the=20
old computer. Can anyone put me in touch with either W5XD or K5DJ? I'm =
not sure=20
which but I bet one of them has the purchase records and can email that =
number=20
to me. Sorry for all this. I promise to use the CD burner to back up =
regularly!=20
Steve, NN4T.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C1268B.95EAFEC0--