[WriteLog] Windows 98/SE Computer

Richard B. Drake rich@w3zj.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:55:41 -0400

That's absolutely not so!!! The only difference in the Dell Windows is that
they have added some Dell utilities which you can do very nicely without.
Otherwise it is standard off the shelf Windows. With the exception of the
system board every peripheral can be bought off the shelf from any computer
supply house. I have replaced the modem with a real modem instead of that
ridiculous Win Modem and I have also replaced the CD-ROM with a CD-RW drive.
Absolutely no problem at all!!

FYI: I have three Dell computers at home all purchased new from Dell. Two of
them are about a year old the other one is older.

73, Rich - W3ZJ