[WriteLog] Observations

w9hly@decaturnet.com w9hly@decaturnet.com
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 13:54:28 -0500

Observations noted during SCC contest with WriteLog/MMTTY
combination:

1.	Enter a call with mouse or manually and cursor moves to the
	second numeral in the RST rather than the YEAR field.
	A click of a yellow'ed call does the same.

2.	Clearing the entry window will intermittently fail to post the next
	sequential number in the entry window. Also
	occurs after logging a set of data. Alt-W demonstrates this
	effect also. Intermittent !

3.	If, of some reason, you change the RST value in it's field you
	can only type in two (2) numerals.

4.	<ESC> key bug-a-boo!  Example: in quick succession, press
	F2 	and ESC and the system will switch my FT-1000MP
	on and off in transmit mode for random periods. This happens in
	the heat of battle. I 	CAN NOT  duplicate it with a freshly booted
	program. Tough one.

5.	From Rttyrite window,  enter a partial call (failed to get 1st char)
	into entry window. Try to correct it by clicking on
	the first char and the entry window will NOT accept the
	correction. It must be cleared first. You can change it by
	clicking	 a call from Rttyrite window that is in yellow'ed color.

6.	On occasion I have seen trash printed over the UNKNOWN
	MULTI print in the entry window. No clue !

Vern W9HLY