[WriteLog] Packet Terminal

Georgek5kg@aol.com Georgek5kg@aol.com
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 21:34:44 EST

--part1_105.d44c206.293aed44_boundary

An explanation of Telnet in the Packet Terminal section of the WL Help
documentation says:

"As an alternative to a TNC connected to a Packet Cluster, WriteLog supports
connecting to any of the Packet Clusters available on the internet as telnet
connections. Just use the File Telnet command and type in the name of the
telnet node (or its IP address) to make the connection."

Can someone pse tell me wher to find the "File Telnet" command?

Tnx, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450
914-312-9460 fax

--part1_105.d44c206.293aed44_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>An explanation of Telnet in the Packet Terminal section of the WL Help documentation says:
<BR>
<BR>"As an alternative to a TNC connected to a Packet Cluster, WriteLog supports connecting to any of the Packet Clusters available on the internet as telnet connections. Just use the File Telnet command and type in the name of the telnet node (or its IP address) to make the connection."
<BR>
<BR>Can someone pse tell me wher to find the "File Telnet" command?
<BR>
<BR>Tnx, Geo...
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B><I>George I. Wagner, K5KG
<BR>941-312-9450
<BR>914-312-9460 fax</B></I></FONT></HTML>

--part1_105.d44c206.293aed44_boundary--