[WriteLog] qsos marked bad

Jamie WW3S jtolbert@gremlan.org
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 22:04:50 -0500

I am having a problem with my TS-850; it keeps spewing out garbage in
reagrds to what freq/mode/etc its on. Rig works fine but pc control is
hosed. Consequently, some of the qsos from the TARA sprint are marked wrong
band. I edited them and most got calculated correctly when I did a
recalculate score but 4 are still marked as bad. How do I know whats "bad"
about them? How can I correct? Anyone know what may be wrong with my rig? At
first I thought it was just writelog as it worked with dxbase and eqf on
Thursday. I reset the micro but still having the trouble. I'll try to build
another rig interface to eliminate that but I think its the rig. Any ideas?

73 Jamie WW3S