[WriteLog] Multiplier Window Colors

Donald Eriksen don.wsixffh@verizon.net
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 09:53:45 -0800

Does anyone know how to change the colors in the countries multiplier
windows invoked by the "CONTEST/Show Multipliers" (i.e. Asia, Oceana, SA
etc.). In the Tara where mult credit is once, not once per band, there are
no nice colored boxes,  rather just a list of the prefixes. Being partially
red/green color blind like a lot of the male population, the color
differences are almost indistinguishable to me. The US States and Canadian
Provinces are fine since they have nice red boxes.

I hope the answer isn't "the .ini file in binary" if so, I'm probably lost!

Thanks in advance,  Don W6FFH
don.wsixffh@verizon.net