[WriteLog] sound problem- windows/writelog

GilBaronW0MN gbaron@charter.net
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 05:56:34 -0600

The goldwave problem is key. You obviously have a driver, sound card, or
microphone connection issue. The problem is in no way related to writelog.
Once you can get GoldWave to work you will find that your troubles are over.