[WriteLog] Entry window font

GilBaronW0MN gbaron@charter.net
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 08:22:55 -0600

I do not know the problem, but I got the BSU Kermit fonts and the slash zero
font from that set does work.
It may be that the font is not correctly written. If it is a true type there
are many factors is what I have been told and if you do not have the correct
headers or something like that it won't work.

Be that as it may, I don't understand why the entry font should be limited
to mono spaced, that should not be needed, although you may find that a
large call or something like that might not fit? If you use a small enough
type face then it should fit , that is you cannot guarantee with a variable
font how many will fit but you can guarantee at least a minimum number if
calculated based on the widest character. In that way you could use them and
there would be many more choices.