[WriteLog] Windows 98 reinstall no fix for MMTTY Plug In

Andrew J. O'Brien obrienaj@netsync.net
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 10:29:00 -0500

For the few of us that can't get the MMTTY Plug-In to work with Writelog, I
thought I would mention that a re-install of Windows 98 does NOT fix the
problem.  I had cause to re-install Windows 98 this weekend (unrelated to
Writelog)  and was wondering if, by coincidence,  it fixed the
Writelog-MMTTY Plug In divide error problem, sadly the error is still there.

I did receive a replay from the author of the plug-in asking me to forward
my Writelog INI file to him, I did a few weeks ago but have no heard from
him yet.  Hopefully a new version will be out soon that magically cures this
problem.  I know of only about 5 people with the problem so it is not a
major Writelog problem.

For those wondering, I had the MMTTY plug-in working perfectly for 48 hours
a mouth or so ago but it has not worked since that time

Andy KB2EOQ