[WriteLog] Version 10.30 Suggestions ...

Carl J. Denbow ka8jxg@fptoday.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:10:25 -0500

What's the current version.   I'm confused by these suggestions for 10.30, which implies to me that 10.29 is already out.  I have the latest version that's on the web site, and it's 10.28C.  Am I missing something here?  I want to make sure I have the latest version before the 10M contest this weekend.  Thanks ahead of time for helping end my confusion!

73

Carl
Carl J. Denbow
KA8JXG