[WriteLog] Thoughts After ARRL 10m Contest

Jim Brannigan jbrannig@optonline.net
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:15:13 -0500

Some answers:

> - It would be nice to add an offset to the rotor configuration.  My
> rotor is off 15-20 degrees and only when I manually moved it did I
> remember!

Doesn't seem to be a software problem

> - With the Omni 6+, if VOX is on when in CW mode, the radio won't
> key.  I presume the radio driver or configuration needs to be changed.

The OMNI-VI+ does not transmit CW when the VOX is on.

> - Statistics: Is there any way to get additional statistics?  States
> and DX separately (for this contest), for example.

The "points" window displays Sections and DX by mode.  If you need details,
export the log file and use other software to sort the file.

Jim