[WriteLog] Problem with 10 Meter Module

GilBaronW0MN gbaron@charter.net
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:26:04 -0600

The X was done after I sent the log. The one I sent did have his call. I
understand that point.
By the way , I see no way to remove the X, that certainly should be
available. I probably am missing something.

> the exchange.  It's not the fault of the ZL6 that you didn't
> record his exchange and he won't be happy when he gets penalized
> because he's not in your log.
>
> One change to the defaults that I always make at the start of a
> mixed-mode contest is to go to Setup/Parameter and check "Mode"
> so the mode shows in the Log Window.  This is also useful in
> single mode contests to explain those mysterious B's that sometimes
> appear next to the sequence number.

Well as I said, the module needs a lot of work. I did later realize I could
have made it required, NOT something the user should have to do.

By the way, I can't prove it but I am ALMOST CERTAIN  that I DID put in a
number from that ZL.