[WriteLog] Sound with sound card

BobD k1vv@tmlp.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:38:53 -0500

Ed ... excellent suggestion by you ...

"Why is it that no one has ever sat down with a home video camera..etc  "

Our Club... "Marconi Radio Club "  has a rule which
may apply here...

 If anyone makes a suggestion i.e.

" You should do .. this ... or that "

The person making the suggested action is ...

Immediately made the chairman of a Committee to make sure it gets done...

This is No. 47 of Murphy's Rules...

It is always easier when some one else has to do it ...

K1VV
PS we get very few "Real Good" suggestions ... therefore the
      club can concentrate on what is important ...
      Operating and having Fun ....