FW: [WriteLog] Help Please-Unsubscribe

GilBaronW0MN gbaron@charter.net
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 07:42:34 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: GilBaronW0MN [mailto:gbaron@charter.net]
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 07:21
To: Tom Baugh; TNeill1648@aol.com; writelog@contesting.com

WHY you ask, because like others, we are in list hell.

IF I do that this is what I get;;

Error
WriteLog has no subscribed addr gbaron@charter.net.

Yet the above is a blatant lie. I see no way to unsubscribe. I do not want
to unsubscribe, BUT , some DO.

I said it before and will say it again, ALL lists should include a link to
unsubscribe in EVERY post and then these problems would be the fault of the
user. This one does not so it is the fault of the list owner.

You have to be a list administrator to do anything, obviously we do not want
that!

OTOH it seems that just going to the interface automatically unsubscribes
you without a chance to change options. That is not too nice either. At
least it seemed that way as this message was rejected as a non subscriber
and I had to resubscribe to post it.

WEIRD!