[WriteLog] Bite Runner USB-to-Serial Converters (Summary)

Earl n5zm@arrl.net
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 20:20:07 -0600

Many thanks to Bill, Steve, Jim and Ric for their responses. Looks like I will
go with the PCI card as it is an easy install and no problems. Some of the
cautions with the USB Adapters is RFI problems and 5 bit FSK. Now if I can just
get it here and up and running before Round Up I'll be OK. Thanks again.

Happy Holidays,

Earl..