[WriteLog] Soundboard/AFSK/VOX, etc..

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd@ma.ultranet.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 00:14:27 -0000

Make sure you have the correct command at the end of your messages.  I think
it is %E (see the help file).  Otherwise, the transmitter will never stop.
That is why pressing the escape key works.

I noticed the default messages setup in WriteLog do not have this end of
transmission character set correctly.

Randy, K5ZD