[WriteLog] a little .bat file to load Sartek first

Bill w9ol@billnjudy.com
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:40:16 -0600

Because the Sartek rotator program code is not integral in Writelog, I
kept forgetting to load the Sartek control program before starting WL.
Hence I'd get an error message saying the item was not loaded and have
to abort and start over.
So...I wrote a little .bat file to start Sartek, and then start WL.
Obviously you have to change the directories to suit your hard drives
but here it is...

echo on
chdir e:\Sartek
E:\Sartek\SARtek.exe
rem   wait
E:
chdir e:\Writelog\programs
e:\Writelog\programs\writel32.exe

In the Properties section of the Dos window for the bat file put a check
in 'Close on exit'.
That will close the bat file dos window so it's not in the background.

"This login session: $13.76, but for you: $11.88.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com   FireBrick@telocity.com   w9ol@telocity.com