[WriteLog] Thanks: WW RTTY WPX Module

Donald Eriksen don.wsixffh@verizon.net
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:55:12 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "deuxfox" <deuxfox@earthlink.net>
To: "writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 12:06 PM
Subject: [WriteLog] Thanks: WW RTTY WPX Module

> Thanks to all who set me straight on the module for World-Wide RTTY WPX.
> Never thought that the name would not start with CQ/RJ.
>
> Wayne (W7WM) had the answer back to me about 7 minutes after I posted
> the question.
>
> You folks deserve all the Q's I can give you.
>
> 73 es GL
> Don KF2XF
>
> --

What was the answer? Apparently it didn't make it to the reflector, or I
missed it.

The module I get with Vers.23F has the zone and QTH in the entry window, and
per my last post to the reflector an hour or two ago, doesn't seem to be
scoring correctly.

Would you tell me what you found out ? I may have to scrap this contest!

Thanks, Don W6FFH   don.wsixffh@verizon.net