[WriteLog] AFSK RTTY

David H. Walker k0cop@earthlink.net
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:12:14 +0000

I run PSK 31 in another software using a small interface between computer
and radio. This interface works fine with all my software. I tried to get
writelog to work in the RTTY contest. I could get the radio to key but for
some reason I could not get the exchange messages to start in writelog and
of course not sent via radio. Is there a particular way to set up the
program for AFSK? Also how to you get the message to at least test print in
writelog. I had this brain dead event a few years ago and of course cannot
remember what I did to fix problem,HI.
David

David H. Walker
Pawleys Island,SC 29585