[WriteLog] Dual VFOs as (almost) 2 radios on RTTY

Anders Larsson DF3IAL@t-online.de
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:44:38 +0100

I usually set up WriteLog for stereo FSK and two radios using one FT-1000MP
in dual mode. I can then monitor the dual VFOs in two RTTY windows. 28MHz in
one and 21MHz in the other works as well with a bit of attenuation but that
is how I was watching K5ZD doing real 2 radio contesting in the recent WPX
contest.
By switching the FT-1000MP I can transmit on one or the other frequency.
This is a bit primitive so here is my proposal:

-select VFO A as radio one and VFO B as radio two
-display VFO A  frequency as radio 1 and VFO B as radio 2
-let both RTTY windows use the same COM port for FSK

Is this possible?
73 Andy  DF3IAL  SM4CNN
df3ial@t-online.de