[WriteLog] Radio Tuning

Marty Tippin martyt@pobox.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:36:41 -0600

And don't forget the .INI setting that changes the increment of the
frequency change for each mouse wheel.. At the default, it's something like
10Hz. You'll be there all day trying to make a serious frequency excursion
at that rate... It's documented in the WriteLog help file.

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com