[WriteLog] ADIF Conversion

tmwebb@ionet.net tmwebb@ionet.net
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 08:25:00 -0600 (CST)

In preparation for RTTY RoundUp,I was experimenting with conversion of ADIF
files from Zakanaka to WriteLog.  All seemed fine save one thing; the
band/freq/mode did not transfer.  I know if the ADIF isn't generated by WL, all
of the elements in the file might not be recognized by WL.  Mode can be easily
added in the Cabrillo file with a word processing routine.  However, has anyone
devised a method, short of going to each enty, of adding the band/freq to the
files.  Once the band/freq has been entered, it appears to be an 'original' WL
file.  See you all Saturday at 1800Z!

Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5