[WriteLog] ARRL Round up Setup and PSK31

ww dj7aa-wil@t-online.de
Sat, 06 Jan 2001 00:05:47 +0100

Another question,

i was bying writelog opne year ago and asked many times, if Writelog
can use the PSK31 option of my PTC..

It doesnt, and I found not really that there is some interest from the
programm autors to have this feature added.

Another thing, you can not use a Hostmode TNC for packet together with
Writelog. But just here in Europe most hams using Hostmode TNCs.

Wil DJ7AA