[WriteLog] "Server not available" error?

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd@ma.ultranet.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:28:00 -0000

No problem here all weekend.  I did have networking to a second computer but
no packet.  I have seen this problem in the past though and it was related
to the RTTY window getting hung for some reason.  COM port conflict in my
case.

I was using version 10.23D.

Randy, K5ZD