[WriteLog] Saving logs

Richard B Drake rbdrake@erols.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:46:26 -0500

I keep them in the "My Documents" folder. I probably should create
a sub folder for them but I haven't. However, more importantly, I
keep copies of all irreplaceable files on Zip disk has a hedge
against the inevitable hard disk failure. We should all realize
that hard disks are mechanical devices. Even if we manage to avoid
screwing them up through pilot error they are guaranteed to fail,
it's just a matter of when!

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ