[WriteLog] Yaesu G-1000DXA

MorseCode2000 k1uq@email.msn.com
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 15:13:44 -0500

Yes, SARtek can be found at the URL below.

FYI - the relay board goes into rotator (I'm using SARtek with a Yaesu
G-800SDX) and the control board can be EITHER inside your computer or you
can have external.  The only reason for placing inside one's computer is to
get power from the computer's supply.  You can place external and power from
a stand-alone supply.

73,  Bill  K1UQ

ps - SARtek has been flawless and is a lot less $$$.

*** SNIP***
> Another alternative is to look at the Sartek controller, also supported by
> Writelog, goes into the computer in an ISA slot ( but still requires a COM
> port ). It can be found on PDA's web page, I think it is: www.hosenose.com
> Ric KV1W
***SNIP***