[WriteLog] Join a Team for NAQP SSB

Larry Lindblom w0etc@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:57:02 +0000

Are you planning to go full bore in NAQP SSB?  Are you just going to
have fun for a few hours of NAQP SSB?  In either case if you don't
have a team to play on you are welcome to join us on a TCG team.

So far we have signed up 20+ team players but there is always room for
more.  Our teams will range from serious contenders to those who can
only get on for a few hours.  No matter where you are located (USA,
Canada, or somewhere else), no matter what your level of participation
might be, no matter what your skill level is, you are welcome to join
us in the competition and fun on a TCG team.

Please e-mail me if you would like to participate with us.

73 W0ETC