[WriteLog] Contest Template Removal

Ed Sleight k4sb@mindspring.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:46:49 +0000

George Claussen wrote:
> A Writelog "newbie" , me!, would like to know how
> to delete/remove/eliminate old/obsolete/test-only
> contest templates.

As a general rule, when you uninstall any program, ONLY the files which
are supposed to be there are removed. For instance, your added files
would not be affected.

Click on My Computer, C:, find the folder called Writelog, and right
click on it, then hit Delete. That will remove everything.

Or, shell to DOS, find the directory, and issue a CD\directory name.
Then a simple del *.* will wipe it. Niether method will remove the
Windows CL
keys, but a re install will just overwrite them.

73
Ed